- The absolute novelty of this year’s edition is the “Nations Cup” International Horse Competition. Traditionally organized at Cross Country Farm, near Sighisoara, the Romanian competition received for the last 7 editions the “Competition of the Year” prize, awarded by the AIEC International Forum (Association of Etudiants Cavaliers). Teams from 12 countries will compete on Romanian horses and each horseman will have five minutes before each test to accommodate with the horse. The contest is part of a circuit that starts in Spain and continues in Sweden, Great Britain and Germany.
- The Pony Competition where horsemen will participate with ponies of different sizes, races and ages in 3 different competitions: dressage, obstacles, harness with ponies.
- Full National Competition (CCN) for one star horsemen, novices and pre-novices, with a spectacular cross-country endurance trail which will serve as a training stage for Karpatia Horse Show.
A less known discipline – Working Equitation will include skill demonstrations, games, pony harness and a spectacular show of acrobatics on horseback, supported by Cross-Country sportsmen. The Cantacuzino Domain will have a wide range of outdoor recreation activities. An area with recreational spaces will be arranged, with pony and horses, carriages, multiple creative and educational workshops for children and young people, adventure park with mountain biking, zip line, archery, airsoft rifle shooting, bungee, field volley-ball.
Tickets and subscriptions purchased in advance receive discounts of up to 75% and can be ordered online on bilete.ro. To buy subscriptions or tickets until May 14:
- The price of a 3-day subscription is 25 lei/adult, 40 lei/ 1 adult + 1 child, 50 lei/ 1 adult + 2 children and 55 lei/1 adult + 3 children.
- The price of a valid one-day ticket for each of the competition days is 20 lei/ 1 adult, 30 lei/ 1 adult + 1 child, 40 lei/ 1 adult + 2 children.
- In the days of the event, one day valid tickets can be purchased from the access points, the price is 30 lei/adult and 20 lei/child.